Saturday, September 18, 2004

Star Afghan

Third square down out of 63... not too bad... and I started a star afghan for Project Linus.. one skein into that .. looking pretty good..

Today is one of those dreary rainy days .. that make you wanna crawl up on the sofa and never move.. that is where I have been today .. back and forth fromt he sofa to the bathroom.. only get up to stretch .. go pp... get a new mug of coffee ... and of course check in and out of Crochetville ..LOL.. addictions..

My goal today is to get one more square done at least.. and start the next skein in the star.. not too high hopes there.. probably finish both those things and start something else.. I like setting my goals kind of low.. so when I do more .. I feel like I have really accomplished something.....


Nothing really funny to post today ..I guess my life cant be a perpetual sitcom.. but hey the day is still young something might happen before I go to bed tonight ....

And of course I just have to say damn you Yarngirl and Yarntomato for making me start this blog and making me want to do more with it .. this will become an obsession.. I just know it.. but I guess an old dog learning new tricks isnt such a bad thing afterall .. a mind is a terrible thing to waste...the problem is if I start learning all this new stuff I cant act all helpless any more .. and no one will want to rescue me and help me ... well ok maybe the guys will still believe it when I feign ingorance... they like helping damsels in distress.. although I dont play that part very well ....maybe sometimes ...


ok BACK TO THE SQUARES!!!!!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Saturday, September 18, 2004  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Round Two On That Frogging Afghan
  • Adventures in Yarn Aquistions
  • Just Proud
  • So Where Do I Go From Here
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins