Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oh.My.God

its been a month.. a MONTH i tell you .. i cant believe its been a month since i posted last... its been a busy month.. actually three months am i am finally slowing down to a semi normal pace of life.. i think since september i have only spent one maybe two weekends at home and it seems i have been on a perpetual trip since sept.. man!!

Kari had to remind me i have been neglectful of my bog..

Kari: when are you gonna blog?

Me: oh soon .. when i slow down a little ..

Kari: Oh so the first of the year ?

Me: it hasnt been THAT long...

Kari: its kind of been like forever since you blogged

Me: really ? DAMN.. its been a month.. why didnt you say so ?

Kari:*banging head on desk*

needless to say i couldnt possibly tell you every thing i have been doing it would take way too long...however.. iwill try to get an "autumn in pictures" presentation together so you can see what i have been up to.. its just easier that way .. and now that i am slowing down i am going to try to mind my blogging duties better..

have a great day guys.. hope you had a great thanksgiving.. !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Tuesday, November 28, 2006  


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Thank You
  • Varick.. my new boyfriend
  • And This One Time At Yarn School.....
  • Ok I Did It
  • Pink For October
  • The Odessy Continues
  • Still Among The Living
  • is it just me ?
  • (Not So) Holy Roller
  • and then there is this
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins