Tuesday, August 29, 2006

is it just me ?

or does any one else find that burger king "king" freakish and almost clown like there for creepy as hell ? those commercials freak me out.. seriously .. i have this total clown thing.. who does their thinking.. there are lots of ppl that are coulrophobic you would think they would be more sensitive right?

at anyrate.. we finally got rain today .. my grass was getting brown and crunchy..

many apologies go out to sharon for delaying my trip.. i know she understands.. but .. hell i am disappointed as well .. but will see you soon.. thanks for being a great friend and getting it !!

i really cant wait for cheese curds saturday .. i have never had them .. i have been told they are the food of the gods !! so i have to see for myself! i love cheese so i cant see why i wouldnt love cheese curds.. so any way .. counting the hours !! ..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Tuesday, August 29, 2006  


13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • (Not So) Holy Roller
  • and then there is this
  • just stuff
  • Busy
  • Rennovation Chaos
  • Kitchen Chaos
  • beyond lucky
  • uummmm yeah
  • Flying
  • Foodie Friday Easy Peasy Hummus
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins