Thursday, August 17, 2006

Kitchen Chaos

ok.. so who out there has totally gutted and done their kitchen? any pointers? anything you did .. that if you had it to do over you would do differently ..

i am currently overwhelmed with the amount of decisions i am having to make.. its crazy..

do you all know how many knob choices there are out there ?

counter colours.. and options?

kinds of wood and finishes.. not to mention door style.. and EXTRAS i might want.. even the glass options are dizzying..

so here is what i know so far..

i want maple.. i want a praline finish .. i want slab doors with full over lay to make them kind of art deco-ish..

i have the black slate.. i have a grey kohler sink.. porcelain over cast iron.. i ahve chosen..*gasp* a different refridgerator and range than i thought i would want.. both in black .. both LG..

now the hard part.. tearing out all the old stuff and putting in all the new.. and doing it in a timely manner.. and yeah .. choosing the counter ..



posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, August 17, 2006  


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • beyond lucky
  • uummmm yeah
  • Flying
  • Foodie Friday Easy Peasy Hummus
  • Words Of Wisdom
  • Hot
  • Helpful Hint of the Day
  • ..about racing and stuff
  • Boogity Boogity Boogity
  • Love of My Life
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins