Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Boogity Boogity Boogity

Let's go racing..

yeah i am gonna be in Talladega.. Oct 8th!!!!!.. just got my tickets.. i cant wait..i was lucky enough to get in on one of the best places to sit.. Anniston Tower.. at the entrance to pit road!.. the only thing better would have been the start / finish line.. maybe next year!!

the only drawback is .. i waited too long to book hotel.. so i will be staying in the ATL.. and have to drive about 100 miles to the track.. i dont care!.. i am just thrilled to have tickets!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Wednesday, July 26, 2006  


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Love of My Life
  • And So It Goes
  • GAH!
  • ME!!
  • Some Thoughts
  • Easy Tomato Salad
  • things that make you go hmmm..
  • Hot you say ?
  • Home
  • On the Road
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins