Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And So It Goes

short list..

and it has to let up soon right??

~AC in the bedroom quit in the middle of the night.. woke up hot as hell soaking wet with sweat .. i love the south and its humidity.. GAH.. good thing i have a back up .. now to just get the fucker in the window LOL

~Stepped ON Jezabel.. you would think she would learn.. she is fine.. i got the bejezus scared out of me from her "scream"

~ picked up bag of mulch.. it EXPLODED.. ok ..not exploded but the bag broke and now i have black mulch in oh so attractive pile about 20 ft from where i want it to be

~one of the dogs threw up .. i stepped in it .. BAREFOOT .. gross..

~missed the last two stairs coming down.. i am ok .. art work is not .. could i destroy more valuable things..?


ok seriously .. i guess i am destined to three days of this bullshit.. so maybe tomorrow will be the last day .. i dont know if i can take much more !! i swear i am tempted to go back to bed and not get up for a week !

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Wednesday, July 19, 2006  


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • GAH!
  • ME!!
  • Some Thoughts
  • Easy Tomato Salad
  • things that make you go hmmm..
  • Hot you say ?
  • Home
  • On the Road
  • Foodie Friday
  • Virginia Part Deux
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins