Thursday, June 29, 2006

things that make you go hmmm..

here is what has me hmmming today

a certain group of people think its appropriate to troll blogs and make things very difficult on their precious board if you say anything they dont like.. so in their mind.. its ok to say things like.. you can say what you want on your blog but there will be consequences.. WHAT THE FUCK?

the last i recall .. your blog is your own space to say and do what you want.. so big brother back the fuck up and realize you are just a little person running a crochet board.. not the gestapo .. not hilter.. a LITTLE PERSON running a fucking crochet board.. and you need to realize .. just cause you probably control every one in your little world .. doesnt mean you can control the internet..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, June 29, 2006  


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Hot you say ?
  • Home
  • On the Road
  • Foodie Friday
  • Virginia Part Deux
  • (Not So) Adoring Fan
  • Virginia..lots of Pics!
  • Dear Amtrak
  • here we go ...
  • Holy Shit
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins