Monday, January 02, 2006

I had a blog post all ready to be posted.. Then went to blogger and it was down .. Oh well .. I have been slaving on my flakes this week…My theory is how many I make through the week is what I post on Monday .. Right ? So that is my plan.. I made myself a goal (50 flakes ) and a count status in my sidebar kind of toward the bottom.. Under my snowflake ring code.. I can see myself hitting goal in a few weeks and with the help of my new book .. 99 Snowflakes.. I can see myself making about 300 this year..

It’s a dreary rainy day today so I really don’t feel too badly about staying in…sitting in my chair.. And creating all day .. Not one bit.. I am hopped up on my vitamins and energy shake I made myself for breakfast .. Ready to take on the world.. So watch out!!

Finally able to post .. so here is my snowflake monday picture.. i did 10 this week !!




posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Monday, January 02, 2006  


6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Happy New Year
  • oh also
  • Why Is it.. ??
  • Happy Whatever Holiday
  • The Gilded Lily
  • I Am In Love....
  • Secret Admirer
  • Tears of JOY!!
  • Sweet Dreams...
  • Guilt.. the best Motivator
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins