Thursday, November 30, 2006

MeMe Pick Me !!

thought this was a cool meme so i decided to participate.. i am usually not one to do every one that comes along but this one was well .. interesting to me.. i snagged it from Kari




RED

1. Closest red thing to you: my hand bag
2. Last thing to make you angry: stupid drivers
3. Do you have a temper: umm YEAH!
4. Are you a fan of romance: Yes....

ORANGE

1. Closest orange thing to you: a ball of wool-ease thick and quick
2. Do you like to burn things: yes i like fire !
3. Dress up for Halloween: not lately
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person: to those that really know me .. yes.. to those that dont.. well they just think i am a bitch ALL the time.. lol
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people: No ..since i am one .. that would be silly to hate myself
6. Are you usually full of energy: sometimes.. but not always.. after about 2 double espressos i can be but it doesnt last long


YELLOW

1.Closest yellow thing:my sheets (they are really kind of gold)
2. The happiest time[s] of your life: Every day i wake up breathing
3. Favorite holiday: I dont really have a favourite
4. Are you a coward: umm NO
5. Do you burn or tan: burn in five minutes with out sunscreen

GREEN

1. Closest green thing to you? some balls of lime green mohair
2. Do you care about the environment: i do .. but i think i could do more to help.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now: yes..
4. Are you a lucky person:sometimes but not always
5. Do you always want what you cant have: not always.. but sometimes
6. Do you like being outdoors: Yes..i like it alot
.7. Are you Irish: no i am American with an irish heritage

BLUE

1. Closest blue thing to you: my dansani water bottle
2. Are you good at calming people down: no but my friend Kari is
3. Do you like the sea: yes.. i LOVE the water
4. What was the last thing that made you cry: well it was a few days ago but i wont tell why that's just for me .. sorry
5. Are you a logical thinker: yes some days i wish i could turn it off
6. Can you sleep easily: depends.. most of the time yes but i am a light sleeper

PURPLE

1. Last purple thing you saw: the pillows on my bed
2. Like being treated to expensive things: i wish i could say no .. but yeah i do .. especially shoes
3. Do you like mysterious things: sometimes
4. Favorite type of chocolate:dark.. the darker the better..
5. Ever met anyone in royalty: no but i just went to the king of rock and roll's home in memphis
6. Are you creative: why yes i am

PINK

1. Closest pink thing to you: the sock monkey pants i have on
2. Do you like sweet things: yes way too much .. probably accounts for the reason i am not a size 10
3. Like play-fighting: no
4. Are you sensitive:only when i have let some one in close.. those are the ones that can hurt me the most
5. Do you like music: yes.. i love music

WHITE

1. Closest white thing to you: bath towel
2. Would you say you are innocent:not only no.. HELL NO
3. Good at keeping the peace: not so much.. i am trying to be better
4. Do you like to play in the snow: Yes..
5. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist: afraid no.. but not a big fan

BLACK

1. Closest black thing to you: my lap top bag
2. Ever enjoy hurting people:there was this one time.. but not so much on a regular basis
3. Are you sophisticated or silly: i like to think i am a silly sophisticate
4. Would you like to go to space: yes
5. Do you have a lot of secrets: i dont think i do but of course i do have some.. doesnt every one ?
6. What is your favorite color: hmm i would have to say lime green
7. Does the color you wear affect your mood: i think it does..


if you wanna do it .. snag it and go !!!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, November 30, 2006  


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Oh.My.God
  • Thank You
  • Varick.. my new boyfriend
  • And This One Time At Yarn School.....
  • Ok I Did It
  • Pink For October
  • The Odessy Continues
  • Still Among The Living
  • is it just me ?
  • (Not So) Holy Roller
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins