Saturday, December 02, 2006

One Word

i snagged this from some where i cant remember ..

thought it would be a challenge to me since i usually have alot more than one word to say at any given time

You. Can. Only. Type. One. Word. No. Explanations.

1. Yourself: Sexy

2. Your spouse: none

3. Your hair: long

4. Your mother: trying

5. Your father: whipped

6. Your dream last night: vivid

7. Your favorite drink: water

8. Your dream car: vintage

9. Your bedroom: new

10. Your fear: clowns

11. What you want to be in 10 years: settled

12. Who you hung out with last night: mystery

13. What you’re not: stupid

14. Muffins: lemon

15. Time: morning

16. The last thing you did: bowling

17. What you are wearing: nothing

18. Your favorite weather: fall

19. The last thing you ate: sandwich

20. Your life: great

21. Your mood: nice

22. Your best friend: Kari

23. What are you thinking about right now? sex

24. Your car: Mini

25. What are you doing at the moment? blogging

26. Your summer: hectic

27. Your relationship status: unsure

28. What is on your TV? nothing

29. What is the weather like? warm

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Saturday, December 02, 2006  


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • A Recipe For A Night Of Fear
  • MeMe Pick Me !!
  • Oh.My.God
  • Thank You
  • Varick.. my new boyfriend
  • And This One Time At Yarn School.....
  • Ok I Did It
  • Pink For October
  • The Odessy Continues
  • Still Among The Living
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins