Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blah and a gift

today i have the remnants of a lingering headache.. somehow .. i got rid of most of it last night/early this morning .. but this evening .. damn it came back with a vengance .. now its almost gone again.. i know i know i know.. staring at this screen isnt helping either but that hasnt been the cause .. i wore the wrong perfume.. and now i am paying.. how sad..


on another fucked up note.. i bought
THESE boots from ebay .. i have always had good luck with ebay .. i also bought another pair of boots from this same seller that was perfect.. however.. this pair.. when i recieved them .. one was new and one had definate wear..it was very obvious it was not new.. and the pair had been advertised new with out box.. so .. i contact the seller.. it seemed all was gonna be ok .. i sent the worn boot back and awaited my return boot.. she said she had a new one she could send me that is all i had to do ..

do fast forward.. today i realized its been a month and i had not heard from her.. she didnt let me know she even got the boot i sent back so i emailed.. and she tried to turn this all back on me saying she had my boot but didnt know where it came from.. what a FUCKTARD...she had my address.. and if she was any kind of seller she could have figured out where this mysterious boot came from... she said i didnt send the info she asked for with the boot.. hello? she didnt ask for any info she jsut said send it back she would replace it..

so you can imagine my disbelief.. when i sent this email today :



you have had a month to resolve this.. i think i have been more than patient.. please advise on the status of my exchage..

thank you



and i got this reply:


more information please, especially after a month. what is the item number and problem?



then of course by this point i was assed up.. and sent this :


you are kidding me right?

i bought two pair of boots from you '..one pair was great .. the other was half great because i recieved a very used boot that was sold to me as new.. you agreed to exchange it.. i sent the boot on november 8th .. and now its december 11th and i still only have one usable boot in my posession...i either want my other boot ASAP or i want my money back.. period.. this is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a resolution to a problem you said you would fix as soon as you recieved my boot..

so this is what she had to say back :

right. with your returned boot there was NONE of the information that i ask for when a return is received, i have been waiting for you to email me.I do not see what is wrong with this boot however i will refund your money,just send the second boot back so that i can relist them, i do not haveanother pair. with your return please write on a piece of paper the item number,date that they were paid, reason for return and your email address.



ok first off she didnt ASK for anything in that email when she said return the boot did she? is it hidden in some weird language between the letters she wrote there?was i supposed to decode the message when she simply told me to send the boot back and she would replace it ?

ok so here is what i had to say back cause by this point i was burning:


i am sorry you cant see the obvious wear on that boot when you get the other one back you will see there is a scratch on the front of the one i sent and about 1/8" of the rubber missing off the sole of heel of the boot..its obviously been worn .. .. and you didnt ask me for ANY information when i returned said boot.. you just asked me to send it back and you had another boot to send me straight back and i have sat here waiting... as amatter of fact i DID email you the day i sent the boot back to you telling you it was on the way ..i didnt recieve any indication that you had even recieved the boot


so i guess your business practice is to let your customer deal with whats wrong and had i not said a thing you would have sat there in your laziness and not looked up where the boot came from or who bought it.. and kept myboot and my money .. leaving me with one boot i cant wear with out a match..

incredible

i will be SURE to giveyou all the info you asked for this time.. had i known i would have had to return the other boot .. i would have just sent the pair to begin with and saved myself soem shipping ...so now i am out shipping for two boots . and still have NO BOOTS.. ..you assured me you had another you would gladly replace mine with..trust me i will not send my friends your way nor will i ever buy another item from you






and let me tell you all i took pics of these boots.. they are on my PC i happen to be on my laptop at the moment.. but Kari saw them and she is my witness.. this boot looked like it had been walked in about 20 miles.. no joke.. there was NO DOUBT it was a used boot.. and to be fair.. i even gave her the option in giving me a partial return because i would have bought the boots even used.. i just hated the fact she tried to pass off used boots as NEW.. and have me pay new price for them .. but she didnt wanna do that she said she could replace it and now wanted to turn it on me.. GAH.. ppl make me crazy..



on a really GOOD note though that has rekindled a little of my fate in mankind... this showed up on my door step.. as an early christmas gift from a really great guy who has asked to remain nameless.. needless to say he is a good friend and is there for me when i need him.. THANKS!! and it fits perfect.. and of course the pics dont do it justice.. i will have to take some once i wash it and wear it again



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Tuesday, December 12, 2006  


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • One Word
  • A Recipe For A Night Of Fear
  • MeMe Pick Me !!
  • Oh.My.God
  • Thank You
  • Varick.. my new boyfriend
  • And This One Time At Yarn School.....
  • Ok I Did It
  • Pink For October
  • The Odessy Continues
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins