Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Me Update

For some of you this update will be cryptic at best.. i apologize in advance for this but you know there are some things in your life you just have to keep for you .. but the impact they have on you .. well you wanna share with the world..

so this weekend was one of those times.. it was amazing and fun and exciting... and showed me i could actually be selfless.. and as much as i know i could be if i wanted.. i suppose i should say i was inspired.. and it has made me want to be a better person period.. this is a good thing..

i also had a new experience this past weekend.. it was exciting.. fast.. hot and sexy *get your minds out of the gutter*... i was able to be a passenger on a v-rod instead of the driver.. it was NICE.. sadly no pictures... boohooo... maybe sometime again soon i can manage a couple


on the other hand.. the past two days have caught me sleeping lengthy periods of time and kind of down in the dumps for some unknown reason .. well i think i know what it is .. but you know its one of those things you know you have to pull yourself out of because if you dont .. well it could get ugly.. like yesterday not getting out of bed at all and not waking up til about 2.. that wasnt good.. today is shaping up a little better.. i am up .. gonna get showered.. and well gonna go get some new ink tonight..

pictures later..

have a great day every one !!



posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Wednesday, January 17, 2007  


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Send Help
  • Hoppin John Foodie Friday
  • Full Moon
  • Happy New Year
  • I Think I Have A Winner
  • ummmDORK
  • He Looks Like
  • It's Beginning To ...
  • A Little Help Please?
  • Blah and a gift
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins