Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year every one!! I really mean it.. this past year has flown by me faster than i thought ever possible..

last night found me .. low key in bed.. with a kidney infection.. not whining just stating LOL.. i rang in the new year with some cranberry juice and alot of time to reflect.. and leave you all with this simple resolution i make for myself every year .. and challenge you to take it too .. its just this

i resolve to be the best person i can be every day

and what that means is doing your best day to day.. and that will change daily.. some days my best will be a mumbling evil bitch LOL.. and some days it will be a loving giving forgiving person .. all i can do is be the best i can every day .. and make no excuses for myself in that ..

and i leave you with the best wishes for your new year.. !!!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Monday, January 01, 2007  


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • I Think I Have A Winner
  • ummmDORK
  • He Looks Like
  • It's Beginning To ...
  • A Little Help Please?
  • Blah and a gift
  • One Word
  • A Recipe For A Night Of Fear
  • MeMe Pick Me !!
  • Oh.My.God
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins