Monday, December 25, 2006

He Looks Like

a pink nightmare !!

can you tell what i am watching LOL TBS has had "A Christmas Story" running since 8/7central last night and will continue to do so til 8 tonight.. if you havent watched it yet .. you should .. i LOVE this movie..

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays whatever holiday you observe.. i hope you all have wonderful holidays.. mine have been relaxing and good.. i am just kicking back wth an eggnog latte waiting to go to my sisters for christmas dinner at 2...

i hope santa was good to all you good little boys and girls and even better to the naughty ones (that would be me and YES he was super nice this year)

the only thing that could have made this christmas better would have been a little company curled up with me last night.. and some snow...other than that .. it couldnt be much better...

here's wishing you a wonderful new year.. and leg lamps for every one !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Monday, December 25, 2006  


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • It's Beginning To ...
  • A Little Help Please?
  • Blah and a gift
  • One Word
  • A Recipe For A Night Of Fear
  • MeMe Pick Me !!
  • Oh.My.God
  • Thank You
  • Varick.. my new boyfriend
  • And This One Time At Yarn School.....
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins