Thursday, January 18, 2007

No New Ink

well i came home with no new ink last night.. i walked in.. i had called earlier and they werent real busy .. well for some reason.. on a wednesday night .. within and hour they booked.. damn the luck.. its ok though.. i wanted a specific person.. and i have an appt in february to get who i want to do what i want.. i am excited..

i am finally getting my swans.. here is a pic for those of you not in the know.. its clickable




and i am getting a small piece put on my neck..that is going to be a surprise.. but its nice..

i cant wait..


so get this.. my mom calls last night and asks me where i would like to go for dinner for my birthday it went down like this ...

Mom: Hey... I was just calling to see if we could make arrangements for your birthday dinner.. maybe sunday?

Me: Sounds good to me I am wide open

Mom: So where would you like to go.. make it some place nice.. cause i dont get to go out that often

Me: How about Tandoor.. its my favourite right now

Mom: What is Tandoor?

Me: Its Indian and its really good..

Mom: oh GOD no... we are not eating there

Me: OH, well i thought i got to pick cause it was my birthday

Mom: You do but Ronnie wouldnt like that (ronnie is my step dad)

Me: I wasnt aware it was Ronnie's birthday.. i thought it was mine

Mom: Dont be a smart ass..

Me: i wasnt trying to .. you asked me where i wanted to go.. and i told you.. and you said no..

Mom: Just think about it and call me tomorrow

Me: Fine..

why does this make me so crazy ?

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, January 18, 2007  


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Me Update
  • Send Help
  • Hoppin John Foodie Friday
  • Full Moon
  • Happy New Year
  • I Think I Have A Winner
  • ummmDORK
  • He Looks Like
  • It's Beginning To ...
  • A Little Help Please?
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins