Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Monday Night Bowling

i signed up for league back in Oct.. in hopes of a repeat of last winter and some serious silliness.... well long story short we (our team) ended up on monday league with a bunch of seriously fun retarded people.. LOL.. its been a long winter on league.. i think we only have three weeks left.. at least this MADE me get out of my house once a week thru all the crap i have been struggling with whether i really wanted to or not..

i am not the best bowler.. but i will say i have imporved this season.. i have earned a triplicate patch which shows consistancy.. it means you made the same score three games in a row.. i also earned my 180 patch.. where i bowled a 185 one night on league.. its been an ok season but look froward to next winter's league when we can go back to friday and have a little more fun .. this one was way too serious for me that is for sure LOL

on a side note.. i parked my car under a tree last night and when i got up today .. it was shit bombed by birds.. i am not kidding it looked like some one took a white paintball gun to it .. i will post a pic tomorrow..its crazy..

hope every one had a not so manic monday.. mine was ok ..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Tuesday, April 08, 2008  


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • After The Ride
  • Yeah I Am Here
  • Remiss
  • Unknown Things About Me
  • Luxor Temple
  • Luxor.. Egypt
  • Egypt.. the first couple days
  • You Know What I Love ?
  • Hi Honey!!!
  • Off To Egypt
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins