Thursday, March 15, 2007

You Know What I Love ?

i love when people think they know you .. find bits and pieces of info here and there and piece together a puzzle in their head.. take what they think they know as truth with out ever asking me a single damned question.. that is what i love..

i love assumptions .. and innuendo.. and gossip.. its all my favourite.. good god.. if anyone thinks they know me.. or has the need to know me or anyone they think i may be associated with in my life.. all you have to do is ask .. instead of being .. or trying to be sneaky and gathing bits of info that may or may not be right or true..

what i really wanna know is what the hell happened in the 8 fucking days i was gone.. apparently half the people in my life ate stupid pills or something because i came home to virtual chaos.. i think the fuck up fairy paid every one a visit and they chose to believe what ever was handed them ..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, March 15, 2007  


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Hi Honey!!!
  • Off To Egypt
  • Pink and Sparkles
  • Getting It Together
  • Egypt Egypt
  • Random Thoughts
  • Valentine Ball
  • i LOVE green
  • So There I Was
  • ok so Kari got me ... GAH!THE RULES: Each player o...
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins