Saturday, January 27, 2007

ok so Kari got me ... GAH!

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


wow i have to narrow it to 6.... i guess i should pick the best 6 weird things about me.. and if i leave any out i am sure some one will be glad to tell me i picked the wrong one to tell you guys

1. I have this thing about my food.. i dont like it to touch and i eat one thing at a time.. and just when i think you arent looking i actually turn my plate so the one thing i am eating is in front of me.. there is a system too .. i eat my starch first.. my vegetable next.. and the meat last..


2. i am an ok housekeeper not real meticulous but i have my yarn organized by fibre and colour.. i wish i could be this anal about my house

3. I have to always be busy.. If i am not working on a project I am on line doing something or if i am just sitting watching TV .. i am spinning my ring on my finger or twiddling with something.. i do this especially when i am sitting in a resturant and i have straw wrapper paper .. i twist it into weird shapes


4. I am ocd about my computer surfing.. when i get ready to turn off my computer i have to make sure i have no new email and no new blogs to read.. i have to check my forums to make sure there are no new posts .. and once that is established i can sign off..

5. I have this thing where i dont like doing something if i am not good at it.. and if i cant be good at something in a timely manner i give up on it.. i feel if i were meant to be good at something or i had a natual talent it shouldnt take too long to get the hang of it.. so .. if i am not immediately good at something i will quit it ..

6. believe it or not .. i dont always like being social.. *gasp* i know right? cause if you ever meet me .. i usually am non stop.. or we have non stop conversation .. but i can go days with out other human interaction and i am ok with that .. odd huh ?

so there are my 6 weird things i chose to reveal about me .. they shouldnt come as a surprise to a couple of you LOL

and i have to tag some people now

1.
burfica... i know you can come up with 6 easy LOL

2.
Opie.. cause.. well i can

3.
Marvie... cause i love you so much !

4. Kel.. cause she always has neat stuff to say

5. Lani .. if she comes down from the clouds soon enough !!

6. Stacey umm cause i liek her work LOL

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Saturday, January 27, 2007  


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Birthday Booty
  • Happy Birthday
  • The Continuing Saga
  • No New Ink
  • Me Update
  • Send Help
  • Hoppin John Foodie Friday
  • Full Moon
  • Happy New Year
  • I Think I Have A Winner
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins