Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Continuing Saga

Me: Hi mom.. sorry i didnt call you yesterday was trying to decide where to go

Mom: that is ok ..

Me: Lets go to Old Chicago .. surely every one can find something they like there

Mom: That is fine .. what time do you want to go .. ?

Me: Jessica ( my niece) has to work at 4.. so why dont we try 1 so she can go

Mom: that will be good.. but i think Ronnie might go to his moms and not go with us ..

*banging head on desk wondering why we even had the Tandoor discusion if Ronnie probably would go in the first place *

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Saturday, January 20, 2007  


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • No New Ink
  • Me Update
  • Send Help
  • Hoppin John Foodie Friday
  • Full Moon
  • Happy New Year
  • I Think I Have A Winner
  • ummmDORK
  • He Looks Like
  • It's Beginning To ...
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins