Sunday, January 28, 2007

So There I Was

minding my own business ....shopping for crap i really didnt need.. how is it that happens.. you go in for pet food and a couple gift bags and the next thing you know you spent 200 dollars .. gah..

i digress.. there i was minding my own business buying so predators sleep pants when i turned the corner and was horrified.. looking straight at me .. SWIMSUITS...

what the fuck? over..

its JANUARY the 27th.. just barely more than a month since we all spent two months of holiday eating and now swimsuits.. hello? who else is ready to slit their wrists at this moment?... ok that is a little drastic.. but DAMN.. i am still in shock.. can you tell .. ??? whatever.. i am not killing myself to get into "swimsuit" shape.. cause well.. that would take about three years.. oh well .. just a warning to all you unsuspecting shoppers out there ..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, January 28, 2007  


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • ok so Kari got me ... GAH!THE RULES: Each player o...
  • Birthday Booty
  • Happy Birthday
  • The Continuing Saga
  • No New Ink
  • Me Update
  • Send Help
  • Hoppin John Foodie Friday
  • Full Moon
  • Happy New Year
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins