Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sitting Here

Sitting here ..

listening to the rain tapping on my window
thoughts of us .. 20 years ago .. wander thru my head

many different scenarios run around as well

i remember you fondly

you said i made you nervous.. maybe i will understand that one day

if you decide to translate the statement..

my heart breaks for you .. the loss of your mother .. i cant imagine

i watched you .. as she was lowered into the ground.. i wanted to wrap you in comfort

because it didnt seem your wife was too concerned..


maybe we can be friends this spring

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, January 04, 2009  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • The New Year
  • Vegas Bound
  • Just Stuff
  • This Song
  • Bittersweet
  • Rona
  • Weighed and Measured
  • Feeling Better
  • Why Is It
  • WOW
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins