Friday, September 24, 2004

For Half A Minute

ok for about half a minute.. I felt really smart.. now to figure out how to make them in a column instead of side by side.. NO DONT TELL ME.. I am going to struggle for a few days with it and then when I can stand it no longer.. I will ask for help.. god its great to be stubborn isnt it ?

My day has been good.. took my mutts for a walk.. fed the horses on the way the apples in my basket that were getting a little soft for human consumption .. it was a beautiful afternoon... Finished a pink mohair scarf for a friend and I am about to go finish another of the 63 squares.. maybe 2 if I feel really energetic!!

And of course when I get tired of yarn tonight.. I am going to read til my eyes bleed again and figure out my problem ... have a nice evening !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Friday, September 24, 2004  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Holy Crap
  • Here We Go Again
  • This Stuff Is So Confusing
  • Strange Day
  • Weird Need To Share
  • Hot Off The Hook!!
  • The Freakin' Button
  • Learning... GRRR
  • Avoiders
  • Irritated
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins