Thursday, April 13, 2006

Renewal

Spring for me is a time of renewal and regrowth.. and i suppose the past couple weeks have given me alot to think about... its also a time of house cleaning..

so on top of physical house cleaning i have been doing virtual house cleaning and sprucing up .. i have been cleaning email address.. blog line subscriptions.. my side bar.. etc.. its better to surround yourself with those things that lift you up.. than those that pull you down.. its the same with people.. so off to a new start with me.. woohoo.. its nice .. to be surrounded by those that want nothing more than from me than my snarky assed remarks.. and some fun !.. its nice to also be in a place where every one doesnt take themselves and me so fucking serious... and if some one does happen to be offended by what i say .. i am proud to say i am in a place where we all are adults and those matters are taken care of in the open not behind some cloak of secrecy like those third graders who cant play with each other on the play ground so they have to go run and tell.. glad to be rid of all that bullshit..

also on a good note.. I will be moving home come 10 june! just got the news today .. i would have preferred 10 may .. but i will take this.. its a month sooner than I thought it was going to happen so i am happy about that.. at least it wont be sweltering when i get there..

ok its late.. i am gonna go get some sleep and pretend its not friday yet.. cause well i have a new thing for friday.. see you when i wake up

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, April 13, 2006  


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Disheartened
  • Two Things
  • Clarity
  • An Open Letter
  • Hot Off The Wire!
  • Happiness Is......
  • Fun Times
  • Project Yuckway
  • If You Don't Have ANY
  • Diary of an Afghan
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins