Wednesday, April 09, 2008

On A Roll

i am really trying to make this habit.. last night i was away from my home and computer so an entry didnt get made.. c'est la vie! i had a good time and that is what matters i guess..

i know i still need to at least finish my egypt installments... i think i will work on that tonight in word and transfer it all over to here.. i need to before it gets to a point where i have forgotten more than i remember LOL

i am inspired today so i have no messengers on nor have i visited any of my usual suspect sites.. i have been cleaning my room and kitchen.. the kitchen is done except for the mopping of the floor.. every thing has been wiped down organized and cleaned.. i will do the floor in a bit.. i have been decluttering my room.. its beginning to look like a bedroom.. not a big old pile of clutter.. i am taking all the yarn that doesnt fit in my basket tower into the "craft room" which needs some work too.. that is on the agenda for tomorrow.. i wont go into why i havent tackled it .. let's just leave it at its been a point of contention and discussion for a while.. actually i will be glad to get it done.. i have been feeling creative lately and want to get in there and do some actual work.. i just cant bring myself to do it while the rest of the house is in "ruins".. not really but i need to get it all worked out before i get in there but i hope by the end of the day to have it done..

my coffee break is over.. so i am going back to work ..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Wednesday, April 09, 2008  


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Monday Night Bowling
  • After The Ride
  • Yeah I Am Here
  • Remiss
  • Unknown Things About Me
  • Luxor Temple
  • Luxor.. Egypt
  • Egypt.. the first couple days
  • You Know What I Love ?
  • Hi Honey!!!
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins