Sunday, October 16, 2005

Elizabeth Needs.....

I have seen this MeMe going around and decided to do it.. thought it might get me out of the doldrum i have been in about my stupid fucking jealousy resenment and responsibility issues disappointment surrounding Rhinebeck....

So here is what you do if you wanna do it .. go to Google.. In the search box in quotes type in your first name and needs , i.e. "Elizabeth Needs" .. you are supposed to list the top 5 .. 10 or how many ever you wanna do .. today .. I am doing as many as I want because I can .. so there !! .. It's kind of amusing.. this was fun

1.Elizabeth needs Protection .. (from what I havent a clue )

2. Elizabeth needs a Nuk ( how fucking fitting since I am being such a big whiny baby this weekend right ? )

3. Elizabeth needs to be Loved (aint that the truth.. even if it is in that wild monkey sex kind of way )

4. Elizabeth needs to find something Quick ..

5. Elizabeth needs to show more emotion..

6. Elizabeth needs a guinea pig

7. Elizabeth needs to be careful

8. Elizabeth needs housewares (not hardly LOL )

9. Elizabeth needs help navigating the afterlife

10.Elizabeth needs to practice more self-restraint and patience

11. Elizabeth needs him

12.Elizabeth needs tutors and lunch buddies

13. Elizabeth needs to feel

14. Elizabeth needs our help

15. Elizabeth needs a lot of energy

16. Elizabeth needs to entertain herself (oh believe me I DO!)

17. Elizabeth needs to take her picture

18. Elizabeth needs a catchy phrase

19. Elizabeth needs to know

20. Elizabeth needs to call home or preferably GO HOME (how fitting right now )

21. Elizabeth needs the antidote

22. Elizabeth needs to shower

23. Elizabethneeds spare change

24. Elizabeth needs a new pair of sunglasses (since i ran mine over yesterday )

25. Elizabeth needs to talk to Amy (why yes I do. i miss my friend)

26. Elizabeth needs to remember her primary goal

27. Elizabeth needs to ask a few more banal questions

28.Elizabeth needs to go

29. Elizabeth needs a ride

30. Elizabeth needs no wake-up call

31. Elizabeth needs to keep her mind from wandering

32. Elizabeth needs to be educated

33. Elizabeth needs to kick a habit

34. Elizabeth needs to be careful not to lose sight

35. Elizabeth needs two proposals (no really,one would be enough)

36. Elizabeth needs to aggessively clean

37. Elizabeth needs to truly start experiencing

38. Elizabeth needs a new pair of shoes (like a hole in the head)

39. Elizabeth needs some sleep ...(huh what's that ? )

40. Elizabeth needs to be rescued

41. Elizabeth needs a farm (yes for all those minature sheep and angora rabbits i want )

42. Elizabeth needs to learn about how mind control works (sounds like fun )

43. Elizabeth needs permission (since when?)

44. Elizabeth needs help with her propane bill

45. Elizabeth needs no introduction

46. Elizabeth needs criticism

47. Elizabeth needs a makeover

48. Elizabeth needs the rumor mill (hardly)

49. Elizabeth needs to be avoided at all costs (some days this is true)

50.Elizabeth needs a dose of the wonder juice (and HOW!)

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, October 16, 2005  


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Le Sigh....
  • Saturday ! Sat-tur-day!!!Saturday!
  • Just Random
  • umm OK!.. YARN..!!!!
  • Today's Find
  • This Just IN !!!!
  • Stupidity
  • My Dad
  • Gone for a Few
  • Arrgghhh Matey !!.. and some Booty!
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins