Thursday, January 12, 2006

oooo LOOK AT ME! oooo

haha lookie.. changes.. and thanks to KARI for being so patient as we got the colours "just right"

sucks being a perfectionist.. no that green is just a touch too yellow.. no that one is too blue.. that pink.. umm too blue.. no now too red.. that blue.. well.. umm too bright.. lets try this one.. and by the way .. can we change the colour of this.. and change the colour of that.. and while you are at it please..for me .. stand on your head and type cause you know.. i think i would really like that .. oh.. no? i dont think i do.. so just stand on one foot and hop i think that will work better..


oh yeah the joys of working with me .. did she really think it was gonna be easy?

and on a note.. i think my funk has left.. i figured out why it was here and made it leave LOL..

have a great day .. and feel free to tell me how great my new "skin" looks.. boy do i feel really good in it !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, January 12, 2006  


16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • NO Snowflakes
  • Tag I am IT!
  • All In A Days Work
  • I had a blog post all ready to be posted.. Then we...
  • Happy New Year
  • oh also
  • Why Is it.. ??
  • Happy Whatever Holiday
  • The Gilded Lily
  • I Am In Love....
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins