Friday, January 13, 2006

Thanks

thanks every one for the postive feed back on my new look..

i know its bright.. but hopefully fun.. i loved my last look .. really i did.. bu tsomething in me wanted my black back ground back .. and since i found this skin.. i decided i needed it ..

i think its just what i needed to start the new year off with a bang.. and a bright cheery push!

still working on the dog sweater.. most likely .. pictures tomorrow.. i am doing the edging.. had to take a break.. i am doing a crochet cable edge.. wouldnt be a big deal if the sweater was for
Brutus.. but its not its for Cupcake.. so .. you know there is a huge difference !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Friday, January 13, 2006  


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • oooo LOOK AT ME! oooo
  • NO Snowflakes
  • Tag I am IT!
  • All In A Days Work
  • I had a blog post all ready to be posted.. Then we...
  • Happy New Year
  • oh also
  • Why Is it.. ??
  • Happy Whatever Holiday
  • The Gilded Lily
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins