Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sweet Pea

i have been workin gon this shawl for the past cuople days.. actually the main part i knocked out in just a couple hours in the evening two nights in a row.. and just got to fringing it today .. but i am proud.. its the Sweet Pea Shawl .. you can get a copy of the pattern by visiting Nexstitch.. or you can find it on Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet.. The Happy Hooker..

my Sweet Pea is done in a black boucle with strands of sea glass .. spicy pink.. browny pink .. and gold wound in and fringed with a variety of small chenilles in all of those colours but the black.. i think it turned out really nice.. and springlike even with the black in there..

as always my pics are clickable.. and yeah just wanted to tell you the written pattern does have a tiny correction.. if you read the chart its not there .. corrections for the S 'n B book can be found here ..( first printing .. of course mine is ! i couldnt wait for it !)









disregard the silliness.. it was just one of those nights LOL

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, April 16, 2006  


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Thank You Easter Bunny
  • Good Foodie Friday
  • Renewal
  • Disheartened
  • Two Things
  • Clarity
  • An Open Letter
  • Hot Off The Wire!
  • Happiness Is......
  • Fun Times
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins