Saturday, April 15, 2006

Thank You Easter Bunny

my dad called me .. a day early for Easter.. not only did he sound fanfuckingtastic.. he informed me he was back up to full time at work already and had been putting in over time.. didnt take him long to fall back into the workaholic zone!.. it was good to hear him back to "good ole dad" .. and it was good to know his strength is back to over 100%.. he said he is eating about 6 times a day supplementing with vitamins.. and his pouch has expended a bit to where he can almost eat a "regular" meal..i knwo his stomach wont ever be full sized again but a little stretch is good.. we were joking today about his pants falling off his ass.. and i told him he needed to go get some clothes that fit.. and his answer of course was.. "why they are good clothes they are gonna fit again".. what a great outlook.. but i doubt my dad will ever be back where he started.. and he didnt have an ass to begin with so i can just see his pants.. the same ones he was wearing at 198.. and he is 158.. the picture in my mind is hilarious.. oh yeah dont panic.. he lost a little going back to work .. with the physical ativity it was gonna happen.. i will be happy if he just gets to and maintains 165 that is reasonable.. anyway

thought i would share the great news !!

happy Easter every one.. and

THANK YOU EASTER BUNNY BOK BOK!! .. I cant think of a better gift !

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Saturday, April 15, 2006  


8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Good Foodie Friday
  • Renewal
  • Disheartened
  • Two Things
  • Clarity
  • An Open Letter
  • Hot Off The Wire!
  • Happiness Is......
  • Fun Times
  • Project Yuckway
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins