Thursday, January 06, 2005

Been A Few...

Well its been a few days.. I have been in a funk and havent wanted to bring any one down.. I have had a headaache for the better part of three days and nothing seems to help it.. Its just been kind of sucky..

I am feeling a bit better today but not 100 percent.. I still have a little headache and have been kind of blah today .. I think maybe I slept too long..any one that knows me knows I must be feeling pretty bad to say anything about it.. cause I usually just suffer through and drive on...

I have been working on a few things .. I have a few squares done for my joint project with my sisters...



I am loving the thumbnail option over at photobucket I love not having to worry over the size of my pictures any more.. its really nice..

I am been pretty busy even though my canopy was destroyed two weeks ago at market.. I have ordered a new one with hopes it will be here next week.. I have had a couple orders to finish up and a couple new things to keep my time busy.. and of course my joint project ..

I guess maybe I should explain that a little bit... my sisters and I discussed the notion of making squares all year long and then at Thanksgiving join what we have to make blankets to donate to the Salvation Army Shelter.. we are making 12 inch squares and joining them with black.. the goal is 5 per person per month .. very feasible I do believe.. just any colour you want or have on hand and edged in black to make the joining easier later..

I extend this out to any one what would like to do a square or two.. if you should decide to do so please email me and I can tell you where to ship it.. just make sure its 12 inches .. I can edge it in black when it gets here.. the more the merrier.. and of course with our goal of 5 per month per person that will give us 165 squares with each blanket taking 20 to make.. I will probalby do a few more to even it out to make at least 9 blankets.. I think that is pretty good.. and if you generous people .. I know there are a few of you out there decide to get in on it .. we could make at least another .. to make an even 10.. so if you have some scrap yarn and just wanna do something with it .. think about making a square for me .. will you ? .. I dont ask for much .. LOL...

I hope all of you are having a great day .. this week we have been experiencing spring like weather.. its been kind of weird to me.. upper 60's to lower 70's in the day here and mid 40's to lower 50's at night.. makes me think its march instead of January.. I am so used to cold near and aroudn my birthday it seems weird to have this.. I am not complaining.. its been rather nice.. My daily walks with the dogs have been quite pleasant and extended.. that is always nice.. or maybe its just my way of stalling to get things done..

I have one more thing to say .. the house I live in is on the market .. the previous owner passed away and the estate is trying to settle it.. there will be a silent auction the 17th of this month.. I dont know how many of you have ever experienced this .. but this kind of thing brings out the rudest freakiest people ever.. I have people randomly knocking on my door asking to come in and look at my house .. then they get mad when I say no.. yesterday was the last straw when the knocks started at 8.30 am .. I am not a morning person.. I just thought this was rude.. the lady woke me up.. then wanted to come in my house and look around before I had my morning coffee and could wipe the sleep from my eyes.. there were 4 more freaks knocking yesterday which prompted me to make a sign to put in my front door .. this is what it says:

IF YOU WANT TO LOOK AT THE HOUSE YOU HAVE TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT BY CALLING (*insert attorney's office number here*)

DO NOT KNOCK ON MY DOOR...I WILL NOT ANSWER IT!!

hope you all are having a nice night.. I sure had a nice quiet knockless day today ... LOL



posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, January 06, 2005  


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • The Year In Review .........
  • Quickie!
  • Answers To Those Burning Questions.......
  • Lets See How Much Fun We Can Have.....
  • Christmas Eve....
  • Frustration
  • Its Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas
  • UGHHHHHHH
  • Who Has.....
  • Serious Neglect
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins