Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Year In Review .........

I snagged this from Kitten I hope you will do the same... snag and answer.. and ask any more questions you would like answers to.. I really enjoyed doing this.. sometimes I do better answering questions than just blathering on like an idiot...


What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Rode my bike 20 miles before stopping

Did you keep your New Years' resolutions?
I don’t usually make any .. I set goals


Will you make more for 2005?
Goals .. yes.. so I can mark them off as I acheive them..
Resolutions..no.. because my basic philosophy is live every day being the best person you know how to be..

What places did you visit?
North Carolina, Ohio, Indiana, Louisiana, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Virginia


What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing some one I had not seen in some time


What song will always remind you of 2004?
Figured You Out ~ Nickelback


What events merited celebration?
Every day merits celebration.. Celebrate you are ALIVE!


Did anyone close to you die?
Yes


What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercise


What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinate


Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
A very good friend


What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
More Energy (any one have that magic pill?)


What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory?
Valentine’s Day


What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 34 and I went out with my sister


What did you want and get?
New Crochet Hook
s


What did you want and not get?
A weeks Vacation on Cape Hatteras.. Maybe this spring


What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More Money! (isn’t that the case for every one .. As much as I hate it.. it’s a necessity in life and more of it makes life easier )


Did you suffer illness or injury?
No..


What was the best thing you bought?
Silk Yarn


Where did most of your money go?
Yarn..


Compared to this time last year, are you......Happier or sadder?...
Happier for the most part…


Thinner or fatter?
Thinner


What was your greatest musical discovery?
..there was Harry Connick Jr out there that I didn’t own already !


How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Like always.. I wear what I want.. I am not a slave to fashion….


Who were the best new people you met?
All my blog friends


Did you fall in love in 2004?
Yes


Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don’t use the word hate really .. So this wouldn’t be my words in this question..
There are people that I dislike greatly.. They know who they are..


What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Quitting my job and starting my own business


What was your biggest failure?
Failure is so harsh.. I suppose it would be getting to the weight I wanted to be.. I didn’t make it, but I did lose about 40 pounds last year


Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004
You can choose your friends but you can’t choose your family


Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
They tell you where you need to go

They tell you when you'll need to leave
They tell you what you need to know
They tell you who you need to be
But everything inside you knows
There's more than what you've heard
There's so much more than empty conversations
Filled with empty words
~Switch foot “On Fire”


THE THREE THINGS LIST


Name 3 names you go by:
Elizabeth
Aunt Beth

LIzard Breath

Name 3 things you like about yourself:
I don't take shit from anyone

I am a good auntie
I am creative

Name 3 things you hate (insert dislike here) about yourself:
I wish I were taller
I am not patient
I get irritated easily


Name 3 parts of your heritage:
Irish
French
Native American


Name 3 of your everyday essentials:
Burt’s Bees Lipbalm
Kitty Kisses
Doggie Licks


Name 3 things that scare you:
Getting locked in some place in which I can’t escape
Dying alone
Extreme Pain


Name 3 reasons you have broken up with ex's:
They Cheated
They were emotionally unavailable
They were non committal

Name 3 things you want in a relationship:
Honesty
Laughter
Hot Wild Monkey Sex


Name your 3 favorite pastimes:
Crochet
Reading
Walking my dogs


Name 3 things you want to do before you die:
Stand in the Great Pyramids
Walk the beach at Normandy
Climb to the top of Machu Picchu

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, January 02, 2005  


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Quickie!
  • Answers To Those Burning Questions.......
  • Lets See How Much Fun We Can Have.....
  • Christmas Eve....
  • Frustration
  • Its Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas
  • UGHHHHHHH
  • Who Has.....
  • Serious Neglect
  • Rain Rain Go Away
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins