Friday, January 14, 2005

Too Funny

Well.. I snagged this over at Deneen's blog... had to do it...and the result..

well I wasnt too surprised.. what do you all think ??



You are Cashmere.
You are Cashmere.
You are sophisticated and luxe. You can often be
found in high-end boutiques and hobnobbing with
the upper crust. You are one of the beautiful
people and you don't let anyone forget it!


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Friday, January 14, 2005  


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Can We Say Slacker?
  • Special Bulletin Just For Kitten
  • Been A Few...
  • The Year In Review .........
  • Quickie!
  • Answers To Those Burning Questions.......
  • Lets See How Much Fun We Can Have.....
  • Christmas Eve....
  • Frustration
  • Its Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins