Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This Just IN!!!!!!

ok .. Well.. DAD'S HOME!!!!!!!!

not with out a little fight .. my dad got to come home last night.. its my understanding they were trying to move him to another part of Vanderbilt for physical therapy.. My step mom requested they move him back to Clarksville for this phase.. since going to and from Nashville every day was becoming taxing.. ( i dont blame her.. she is a mail carrier .. and after getting up at dawn driving her route .. going to nashville .. and coming home every day .. i would be exhausted too ) .. so they were going to put him in a nursing home.. she refused that GO GIRL! cause i would have to .. she arranged it so they PT person could come to the house.. as it should be .. its less expensive that way anyway .. not that it matters they are terrific insurance.. at any rate.. i am glad he is home .. where he wants to be . and out of that damned hospital.. now .. i just have to get home so i can spoil him for an entire month .. and get some meat back on those bones !

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Wednesday, October 19, 2005  


10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Officially Official
  • Elizabeth Needs.....
  • Le Sigh....
  • Saturday ! Sat-tur-day!!!Saturday!
  • Just Random
  • umm OK!.. YARN..!!!!
  • Today's Find
  • This Just IN !!!!
  • Stupidity
  • My Dad
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins