Friday, January 13, 2006

Every Girl's Crazy

...bout a sharp dressed man!.. ummm... DOG!

i got the sweater finished tonight.. cuppy was none to happy to be woken from his blissful sleep to model but i didnt care.. i was so happy to be done .. i couldnt help myself..

heres the low down.. i took classic fisherman elements in crochet and created this handsome dog sweater using my gorgeous wood hooks from
Turn Of The Century size K in tulipwood and size J in african black wood.. approximately 550 yards of Wool Ease worsted( for ease of washing it IS a dog sweater even though he THINKS he is human) in Fisherman colour (what else would i choose? lol .. ) with prompting from a few friends i have been inclined to write the pattern out.. so that should be done in a few days.. i just wanted to show off my creation .. on my lovely dog!!...





posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Friday, January 13, 2006  


11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Thanks
  • oooo LOOK AT ME! oooo
  • NO Snowflakes
  • Tag I am IT!
  • All In A Days Work
  • I had a blog post all ready to be posted.. Then we...
  • Happy New Year
  • oh also
  • Why Is it.. ??
  • Happy Whatever Holiday
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins