Friday, April 21, 2006

Foodie Friday

this comment was left last week by Faith.. i left out a couple things.. thanks Faith !

"Two things to add ... a good kitchen scale and a silicone spatula. Everything else I'm with you - I'm still saving to get a good stand mixer and coffee grinder though."

also i was hit up thru my email from tracy and here is her helpful hint...

" im not a blogger but i read yours, it wont let me comment so i figured i wold just send it to you. a little helpful note for any of your readers, in your foodie blog anyone with a ceramic cooktop should NOT invest in copper anything. copper will melt with the type of heating a ceramic cooktop provides and you pan will BOND wit the cooktop, imagine youre done with dinner and the pot is permanently affied to your nice smooth cooktop. anyhow just thought i would drop that little line."

thanks to you Tracy.. this was somthing i seriously didnt know.. just goes to show i dont know every thing LOL



this week i am gonna leave you with a simple but very tasty recipe..

Devilish Deviled Eggs

1 dozen eggs boiled

3 tbsp mayo.. miracle whip.. reduced fat /calorie if you want .. whatever

handful of green olives.. chopped

sweet relish .. about a 1/4 cup..

48 salad shrimp

peel boiled eggs .. cut in half length wise.. scoop out yolks into mixing bowl.. add mayo.. relish .. and olives.. mix throroughly.. here is the best way to get those yplks back in the eggs if you dont have a handy gadget to do so.. spoon that mix into a ziploc bag and cut off the corner.. and pipe it back into the whites like you could icing.. sprinkle eggs with paprika or seasoned salt.. top each egg half with two shrimp.. refrigerate.. til ready to serve..



posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Friday, April 21, 2006  


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Sweet Pea
  • Thank You Easter Bunny
  • Good Foodie Friday
  • Renewal
  • Disheartened
  • Two Things
  • Clarity
  • An Open Letter
  • Hot Off The Wire!
  • Happiness Is......
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins