Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Fun Day

i recently had the pleasure of just hanging out for a day with my newly found friend Angela.. as many of you know.. i do cherish my friendships and hold them dear.. we just kind of hung out.. shopped a little played with the new puppy Bernard.. fussed over the cute baby Clara aka lumpkin.. beatis.. and of course had to give the Scoot his attention too..

this is a short post .. i wanted to make it sooner.. seems life has gotten in the way lately LOL.. and i get to see them all again tomorrow.. i am excited about this !..

i also want to say i admire Angela for standing up for what she believes.. and having an open enough mind to understand others and give a chance to a crusty old bitch like myself LOL.. i almost forget when we talk there is a 13 year gap there.. she is wise for her years.. and i refuse to grow up .. so i think we just kind of meet in the middle .. anyway with our more rambling.. here are a few snaps from the day

Bernard getting a little lift from Angela.. what a cutie patootie!



Bernard... reminding me so much of the CuppyPuppy white tipped tail and all



Scoot protector of the sofa back !! he doesnt look it but he is SO silky soft!



Angela and Clara.. sooo cute!!




posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Wednesday, April 26, 2006  


10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Foodie Friday
  • Sweet Pea
  • Thank You Easter Bunny
  • Good Foodie Friday
  • Renewal
  • Disheartened
  • Two Things
  • Clarity
  • An Open Letter
  • Hot Off The Wire!
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins