Thursday, September 30, 2004

Market Day

Market day was good today.. I was set up approximately 10 minutes when a lady came up and bought two shawls.. and being nice I gave her a small discount for buying two.. maybe she will remember that and come back for more at Christmas..


the rest of the day was pretty uneventful.. the usual questions.. .comments...etc.. and then.. 10 minutes before I was to leave.. this lady comes up and buys my most expensive item.... WOOFUCKINGHOOO!!! more yarn money!!!


AND just when you think it couldnt get any better... I got a box of yarn in the mail today ..From Melanie.. my favourite ebay seller..


When I opened it .. there was a nice note thanking me for the shawl I had sent her with my last payment.. and some extra goodies.. she is always so good to me .. I cant wait to play with all my new stuff.. that will be for tomorrow.. and if you are all good .. I might even take some pictures!! For now.. off to bed... I am very tired..




posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, September 30, 2004  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Stupid People
  • Tuesday Already?
  • Mindless TV
  • Productive Day
  • Hell Yeah
  • For Half A Minute
  • Holy Crap
  • Here We Go Again
  • This Stuff Is So Confusing
  • Strange Day
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins