Thursday, March 24, 2005

Where Does My Time Go?

Seriously.. where does my time go? has any one seen it? Its been a blur the past few days.. I keep meaning to come here.. and some how get lost along the way .. I have planted some seeds for the spring.. just a few little things.. some tomatoes(red plum and yellow plum).. some peppers (habenero ..cayenne...jalapeno...serrano) .. some herbs(thyme.. basil.. chives) and a couple flowers(salmon coloured petunias.. shasta daisies).. 36 little cells in one of those little green house things you can get at Lowe's.. hardly anything compared to what I would do at home.. so anyway .. I have been busy.. really.. and I actually finished some stuff..

I made a Martha poncho out of some silk blend yarn.. finished it up .. got it washed and photographed and listed on eBay already ..



I also whipped this up tonight.. saw a picture.. made it .. beaded the edge.. its going to market with me tomorrow..



I cant wait to get to market tomorrow.. its supposed to be the best of days .. sunny .. 69 degrees... very light wind.. perfect..

so wish me luck every one .. report tomorrow after noon when I get home !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, March 24, 2005  


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • What is Wrong With ME?
  • To Fringe Or Not To Fringe....
  • Handy Helpers and RAOK
  • Where Did The Weekend Go?
  • I'm Shameless.....
  • I'm IN!! I'm IN!!
  • ok help me please
  • Man Hump Day Already!
  • Delayed Thank Yous!!
  • Interviews..
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins