Sunday, March 06, 2005

Interviews..

Ok girls.. I have your questions.. I hope you are ready to answer them ..

I have had a fun time trying to come up with fresh questions for every one .. and I didnt cheat and go to other peoples blogs and look at what they were asked and then used that.. I sat here and thought of them all by myself..


So here we go... I look forward to seeing your answers..


Prudent Purl…I love your blog template.. LOTS!


1. How many kids do you have and what are their ages?

2. What made you want to start knitting?

3.If you had to chose between chocolate, coffee, or macadamia nuts which would you chose and why ?

4. How many pets do you have? What kind are they and what are their names?


5. If you could make out with one star who would it be and why ?



Domestic Girl....


1. Why are you dragging ass on that sock? (lol)

2. I have seen your mom’s chair…its fabulous! Did you get any of that kind of talent for painting or do you have other talents you inherited from her or any one else?

3. Do you think Martha Stewart was unjustly sentenced to prison? Explain.

4.What is your favourite thing to cook ?

5. If you had to choose one item to have with you the rest of your life what would it be?



Deneen


1. Have you ever lived in the South? And would you want to ?

2. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?


3.What would be your idea of a dream vacation?

4.If money was no object, what would be the ONE thing you would purchase for yourself?

5.What is your favourite smell?


Burfica...*insert evil laugh here*


1. You are allowed to chose ONE wind chime from your collection …the rest have to go .. Which one will it be? (payback is a bitch isn’t it?)

2. How did your obsession with hot cocoa start?

3. What would your dream job be?

4. If you could have one “do over” in your life.. What would you chose to do again differently?

5. Paper or Plastic? Explain.


Rebecca….

1. I have seen picture of you and your husband… How in the hell did you end up with red headed kids? ( I do think they are cute by the way … you know how I feel about red heads)

2. If you had to chose ONE yarn to use the rest of your life.. Which would it be?


3.Where did you get your love of pink? (seems to be some sort of disease going around LOL )


4. What do you hope your kids will be when they grow up?

5. If you could have any animal what would it be?



Andrea….. Seems you are the only person that has that problem with my comment box.. I don’t know what to tell you about that…its shows and works fine for me and every one else I have talked to …maybe you need to make it larger?



1. You are Canadian eh? So how did you end up down here ? And so close to me ? ( I am in Southern Pines)

2. What are the major differences between Canada and America?

3. In what subject are you getting your PhD?


4. I see you are an Aquarius like me.. Do you have time management problems like I do?

5. I love a good informed debate… Do you ? And if you could see one subject debated intelligently what would it be?

Mitzi ....

1. What do you enjoy making the most?

2. What is your favourite season and why ?

3.If it were ok to go every where bare foot would you ?


4. Being a mom, have you ever said “Don’t run with scissors” or “You could put an eye out” any thing cliché like that?


5. Coffee or tea? If you could have only one … explain.


Natalie

1. What is your major? And why ?

2. Do you like Michigan? Is that where you were born? If not where?

3. What is the most dangerous thing you would consider doing?

4. What is your favourite food?

5. Why do you have this weird love of Sharpies?(you like to sniff them dont you ?)



Jennifer.. I love the background picture on your blog!


1. Do you have any addictions? If so what are they ?

2. Do you knit or crochet more? And why ?

3. If you could have more pets would you ? And what would they be?


4. If you had $1,000 just to spend on you .. What would you buy?

5. What is your favourite pair of shoes?



Ok there it is .. I look forward to your answers and thanks for playing my little game !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, March 06, 2005  


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Interview With A Vampyre....
  • Look Ma!! I Learned Something New!
  • UGHHHHHH
  • Cheese Hater........
  • OK Enough Already
  • Instant Karma
  • The $%&#@*! Jacket..
  • Friday
  • Early Mornings ....
  • My New Look
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins