Saturday, February 26, 2005

UGHHHHHH

OK Well.. here I am with no picture to show .. why? Because my "Mardi Gras Madness" blanket looked like shit on a stick! .. I frogged the whole fucking thing.. started from scratch this evening.. I was getting too carried away .. it was supposed to be a feast for the eyes.. instead it was giving me a headache.. It looked like a clown exploded.... so I frogged it all back.. revised my colour scheme.. and moved up to a Q hook.. things are better in the land of Olives.. its looking much much nicer.. I will be more happy with it .. and saved the ultra bright colours for the next one I will do ..

SO this morning I treated myself to breakfast at the bakery.. yummers!! and a visit to the
LYS.. while I was in there.. a lady came in with a crochet question.. that none of them could answer.. you would think out of the lot of them there.. that at least ONE of them knew how to crochet.. they didnt.. I answered the lady's question.. I thought that was pretty sad.. maybe I should apply for a job..

anyway .. off to work onmy Mardi Gras gone bad.. LOL ..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Saturday, February 26, 2005  


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Cheese Hater........
  • OK Enough Already
  • Instant Karma
  • The $%&#@*! Jacket..
  • Friday
  • Early Mornings ....
  • My New Look
  • WIP Wednesday and Some Nostalgia
  • Random Acts Of Martini Madness
  • Has It Really Been A Week ?
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins