Thursday, February 17, 2005

Early Mornings ....

I think I need to start some legislation.. making it illegal to call any one's home before say NOON!! I am not a morning person.. many of you know that already.. so when my phone rang at 8.05 this morning.. I was expecting some bad news on the other end.. it wasnt.. not even important.. so I promptly cursed out the telemarketer.. and went back to sleep...I know that most normal people are up at 8 and at work already.. not me.. I am usually up to about 3 or 4.. then I sleep in.. I am just dreaming really well by 8... at any rate I asked to call them back AT HOME at 2 am.. they were really offended by this request.. because they would be sleeping.. so .. I said.. " What the fuck do you think I was just doing?" and hung up!

On the busy front.. I have worked all day on my prototype bed jacket.. after three starts I am seriously on the way .. I am on the sleeve section now and hope to be finished with it tomorrow.. as well as the swap shawl I have going.. I have been on a path as of late with my stuff.. It feels good to get things done...I want to get my colourful butterfly done too .. with my silk yarn.. I guess I feel I can reward myself if I get some stuff done.. I can actually justify in my mind making something for me ..

I went to the library here today.. two whole books on crochet.. both CRAP.. what a gip! Other than that.. for a small town library its pretty nice.. I am still on a search for an old crochet book.. when I find it or am able to get one.. I will be so glad...

ok back to the jacket!!





posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, February 17, 2005  


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • My New Look
  • WIP Wednesday and Some Nostalgia
  • Random Acts Of Martini Madness
  • Has It Really Been A Week ?
  • Thanks....
  • UpDate.....
  • Well.. I Should Have Known...
  • My Adventure Yesterday
  • Patience Is A Virtue....
  • WIP Wednesday
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins