Friday, March 04, 2005

Interview With A Vampyre....

ok .. so I am not really a Vampyre.. but I probably could be with my nocturnal ways.. although the thought if drinking blood to stay alive really doesnt appeal to me.. sleeping in a closed up casket where sound and light cant bother you doesnt sound too bad.. but I digress...


I am not too found of the meme's going around.. simply because .. well just because.. but this is a little different.. I was talking to my friend Burfica on yahoo the other night as we were both posting for our blogs.. she was saying she was answering Tim's questions.. so of course I was all nosy.. who is Tim? and why is he asking you questions.. to publically post in your blog? I can do this since we have been friends for .. I would say about 6 years maybe even closer to 7.. I am sure either she or Alekx will tell me.. they keep up with these things..so any how .. this is how it all got started she said Tim posted this thing about being interviewed and she answered it and so on and so forth.. so I got brave.. I visted Tim.. asked him if he wanted to interview a total stranger and he did .. then of course I asked Burfica to interview me as well .. so .. you know.. she did.. so here is the deal ....

Here are the rules for this Blog-a-thon. I'll offer to interview the next how many ever people to respond to this post (because I dont have a huge following but if you get like 100 comments a day you might want to limit the number of interviews you want to do) that will follow these rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.

3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Its really simple and fun.. and I like this because there is no obligation and you dont have to "tag" any one..


So.. here were Tim's Questions...

1. Would a four olive martini be considered gluttony?

No Tim, that would be called dinner ...

2. Would you rather be a cat with a dog's brain or a dog with a cat's brain?

Dog with a cat's brain .. cause I think we all know cats are smarter....

3. You've been chosen to be on a reality tv show in which you have to live in a house for a month wearing only a trash bag and one other item. What one other item are you wearing?

Moisturizer .. you can never be too good to your skin ! I bet you guys were wanting a racier answer like thongs.. but you know I dont wear undies!

4. What does your best friend hate the most about you?

My lack of a concept of time..

5. You travel back in time. But only 24 hours. What would you have done different in the past 24 hours?

I would have been more productive with my time

And here are Burfica's Questions


1. You have to choose one place in the world that you have never been to live for the next 5 years. Where will you choose and why??


Oh I had to read this twice .. cause I was about to say someplace I had been already.. I would say Australia.. the reason.. KNIFEY!! and of course that accent!


2. What one drink brings back memories of your childhood and why?

Home made hot cocoa.. my mom used to make it for us when we would come in from playing in the snow.. of course when you are little you want Swiss Miss.. cause that is what your friends have.. as you get older you find yourself calling your mom and asking her how to "make that cocoa you used to make us when we were little"...

3. If you could go back and talk to one relative that has passed who would it be and what would you talk about??

My Aunt Linda... I would probably beg her with all my might to go thru treatment.. she died of breast cancer at age 38.. and of course knowing what I know now.. (her husband died a few years later leaving my cousins with no parents) I would have tried to pursuade her.. but I was only 11 when she died...

4. If you had to choose between cigars and martini's which would you choose and why??

OMG .. I can believe you are gonna make me choose! DAMN YOU ! that is like saying you can have one leg .. which one do you want cut off? I guess I could probably live with out cigars better than I could with out my Martinis..


5. If you could only eat one style of cooking from now on what would it be?? (like chinese or italian, stuff like that)

I guess you had mercy on me after all the other hard things you asked.. Chinese of course! Hot and Sour soup totally rocks!

So there you go .. I am looking forward to seeing who wants me to ask them demented questions !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Friday, March 04, 2005  


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Look Ma!! I Learned Something New!
  • UGHHHHHH
  • Cheese Hater........
  • OK Enough Already
  • Instant Karma
  • The $%&#@*! Jacket..
  • Friday
  • Early Mornings ....
  • My New Look
  • WIP Wednesday and Some Nostalgia
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins