Monday, March 07, 2005

Delayed Thank Yous!!

First and foremost .. I need to thank my secret pal.. who sent me this kick ass box last week.. and I have yet to thank her.. THANKS SECRET PAL!!

I loved every thing in there.. I opened it up to find .. 2 skeins of Cache in the Wink colourway .. a simmerining potpourri burner.. with a bag of tea lights to burn it with as well as two bottles of blueberry liquid potpourri...and some really pretty stationary ..





Then.. I have been gifted as well from three other fairies..

I have recieved a tube of Burt's Bees Lipbalm and two blue scrubbies.. from one.. I have recieved a box full of rovings in just the right colours from another..and lastly I recieved this beautiful doily along with the movie The Ugly Dauschund... I didnt picture the movie cause its in the stack .. and I didnt want to dig it out.. THANK YOU ALL.. its just what I needed to cheer me up .. been having a slightly bad week ..




posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Monday, March 07, 2005  


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Interviews..
  • Interview With A Vampyre....
  • Look Ma!! I Learned Something New!
  • UGHHHHHH
  • Cheese Hater........
  • OK Enough Already
  • Instant Karma
  • The $%&#@*! Jacket..
  • Friday
  • Early Mornings ....
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins