Sunday, March 13, 2005

I'm Shameless.....

Well.. after a little thought and some prodding by a few people .. I am selling off some of my hand dyed wool yarn.. I thought I would give you all in blogland the first chance at it.. hence saving me the time and effort of posting up on ebay and of course saving me a little in fees I would have to pay to ebay ..

so here we go... the first picture is of my 200 yard hanks... I can wind these into center pull skeins for your convenience if you wish... these are $10 per hank... shipping will be priority $3.85..I believe I can ship like 4 hanks for that price..



this second batch are the 125 yard hanks.. as above I can wind them into balls and they are 7.50 each ..



I am leaving this offer open til Tuesday.. just drop me a comment or email if you are interested.. and I take paypal.. my account is set up to take credit cards as well as the other methods of payment..

So there is my shameless entry for the day !!

Thanks for putting up with a little self promotion!!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, March 13, 2005  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • I'm IN!! I'm IN!!
  • ok help me please
  • Man Hump Day Already!
  • Delayed Thank Yous!!
  • Interviews..
  • Interview With A Vampyre....
  • Look Ma!! I Learned Something New!
  • UGHHHHHH
  • Cheese Hater........
  • OK Enough Already
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins