Thursday, March 31, 2005

Where To Start

I am here.. I guess that is a start.. I havent been here because I am not one to air my business just so people can say "Awwwww.. it will get better" I hate that.. and I hate being a downer.. so I decided to say nothing.. then an email dropped in my box today and asked if I was ever gonna blog again.. So.. here I am .. being a downer.. blogging ..

I guess I am officially on the Easter Bunny shit list.. if there is such .. because I didnt recieve a single black jelly bean.. the only thing I really look forward to this time of year.. oh well.. I guess I really didnt need them anyway ..

I have made a bag.. one bag.. in a week .. wow.. I am flying right along.. and its not even a big bag.. I suppose if I quit sleeping 14 hours a day .. I might have time for something else.. just doesnt seem I can pry my ass out of bed..

SO.. here is my bag.. its bright .. cheery .. and *insert huge gasp here by those that really know me* Pink..

I made the Fleuri bag from the latest Crochetme.. in wool.. fulled it.. lined it with a cute designer fabric.. cause i loved the bird and wanted the inside to be pretty too .. made a wrist strap from a green mohair blend by using my I-cord maker and then making two braids and twisting them..

so with out further ado here is the cheeriest part of my blog today.. I promise there will be more when i return to my usual snarky state..







posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, March 31, 2005  


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Where Does My Time Go?
  • What is Wrong With ME?
  • To Fringe Or Not To Fringe....
  • Handy Helpers and RAOK
  • Where Did The Weekend Go?
  • I'm Shameless.....
  • I'm IN!! I'm IN!!
  • ok help me please
  • Man Hump Day Already!
  • Delayed Thank Yous!!
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins