Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Fringe Hell

Yes..its true.. I have been in fringe hell tonight... two ponchos and a shawl and a half.. that is a lot of damned fringing ...


First I did Leigh's.. its been needing done so I finally did it .. off it goes in the mail tomorrow





Then the black mohair....



Then I made a whole new shawl tonight .. I wish I had gotten a better close up picture so you could see all the colours.. I will have to do that tomorrow .. I am just proud I figured out that timer LOL...



The colours in that one are really nice .. its a pear green chenille and then two varigated rayon threads held with it with the same green , purple, orange and yellow.. just a nice blend and it looks cracking together..


I sit here sad and deflated.. my Cardinals totally sucked tonight.. bad plays bad judgement.. just a bad game all around.. the first two were so exciting and this one was such a let down.. and they were at HOME .. that is what makes it more disappointing.. they will have to sweep the next 4 games to win.. not fucking likely.. oh well .. the Sox have been waiting a long time for this so if they win.. it will be because they wanted it more .. and of course played better.. even though they did set a record for errors the first two games..

Last but certainly not least.. I finally got Lily to sit still for the camera ....



And here is an update on Winston .. the last picture I posted she was a little baby .. now she is almost full grown...






posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Wednesday, October 27, 2004  


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Busy Bee
  • Relaxing....By The Fire
  • Dangers of the Thrift Store
  • Hmm Friday
  • A REALLY GREAT DAY!!!!!
  • Lazy Wednesday
  • As Promised
  • Production
  • Obsession
  • The Road To Hell
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins