Sunday, October 24, 2004

Relaxing....By The Fire

I would like to know what it is about the weekend that compels us(me) to sit around in our pjs all day drinking hot tea and crocheting.. OK well, I guess every one doesnt do that .. but the weekend is the time I find myself doing it the most.. like today.. it was dreary .. I got up took my shower and dressed in my cute snow man pjs .. fleece socks.. and clogs.. after I made my pot of tea .. I made a small fire in the fireplace.. I dont think I really needed it today .. but it sure made me all warm and cozy



I washed the dogs today, cleaned my bathroom up after, cleaned the kitchen, did a load of laundry and still managed to be a slug.. I worked on sevral jam jar covers and a scarf for myself (that if offered enough money I would sell just like I sold my poncho last week) ... I started a silk wrap tonight .. and have hopes of getting it done by the end of the game..

I have had a nice day so far.. now if only the Cards would win tonight I would be having a SUPER day.. I just hope tonight's game will be as exciting as last night's game proved to be.. only time will tell.. debating ordering pizza or just having some popcorn for dinner.. if I order pizza I will have food for two days.. hmmm .. decisions...

Ok well.. back to my fire.. and my big comfy chair.. the game is gonna start soon .. I need to make some coffee and get settled in

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Sunday, October 24, 2004  


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Dangers of the Thrift Store
  • Hmm Friday
  • A REALLY GREAT DAY!!!!!
  • Lazy Wednesday
  • As Promised
  • Production
  • Obsession
  • The Road To Hell
  • UGH
  • I Made It Back
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins