Friday, October 22, 2004

A REALLY GREAT DAY!!!!!

I have had the greatest day ever !! Ok, maybe not ever, but in my recent history.. I have had a really great day ..

Market went really well today .. I made ( and I hate to put a number here because I dont want to look like I am bragging .. its just this has been the best day I have had at market so far) $425... and I have orders that total another $250 for next week...I have been giddy all day .. almost high .. because this tells me that my business is taking off.. I am so stoked..

As IF my day couldnt get any better..... OMG.. THE CARDINALS KICKED THE ASTROS ASS TONIGHT!!! I was jumping up and down in my living room like a cartoon monkey on crack.. while my dogs looked at me like I was completely insane.. I swear if they didnt hear me two streets over they were deaf... and I really hope I woke up the lady with the annoying as fuck dog.. that would make my night even better IF that happened as well .. just so she would know what it was like to be woken from sleep with an annoying sound..

That game was exciting.. most of the time baseball has one or two exciting events.. but this game was filled.. I was on the edge of my seat.. well ok as on the edge as I could be while crocheting a black mohair shawl.. I was so excited and giddy .. I almost got that bad boy done.. I swear I was crocheting 100mph.. cause its 3/4 done.. and if I had not worked on the socks for a little while I think it could very well be all finished.. well a little while tomorrow will take care of that..

I can say this .. Womack deserves a freakin' medal for his play tonight in that game.. this injured man .. having back spasms hit an incredible great double in which he SLID into second and a kick ass sliding catch.. my hats off to him !!


Ok seriously.. my adrenaline is wearing off.. time for bed.. I hope you all had as great a day as I did..

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Friday, October 22, 2004  


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Lazy Wednesday
  • As Promised
  • Production
  • Obsession
  • The Road To Hell
  • UGH
  • I Made It Back
  • Blogging on My Trip
  • Autumnfest
  • Errand Day
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins