Thursday, November 11, 2004

Morning Already...

I know I owe you all some pictures.. well you arent getting them right this moment.. so stop reading now if you think there are some here.. that will be tonights adventrue when I get home from market..

This morning finds me yawning me head off cursing the morning.. I am sure some of you think this is an exception but its pretty much every day routine.. only this morning ... and every thursday .. I get the opportunity to do it even earlier... Its market day.. at least the rain looks like it might not come til later this afternoon .. Last week totally sucked.. cold and wet.. and nasty.. Its very funny to me.. each week I get up with plenty of time to be there on time ...some how .. I end up late.. last week I was up at 6:45 .. didnt have to be there til 9 so how is it that I ended up about 5 minutes late? I have no idea.. I just know I will be late to my own funeral.. its a given fact..

This morning .. I am going to be on time if it kills me.. all my stuff is in the vehicle ready to go and I have had my shower already .. My hair needs to dry.. and I will be ready to roll.. I dressed a little warmer today .. navy fleece pants and a Predators sweatshirt.. not the most flattering of outfits but its soft and warm and I am not in a fashion shw today so I do what I have to do to keep warm... I need to make my lunch and decide what I am going to work on today.. I need to do Christmas gifts.. I am taking Christmas gift supplies.. maybe I can get at least one or two out of the way today .. that would be super nice...I need to sew some buttons on the two capelets this morning too .. but that should only take about 5 minutes.. I should have done it last night before bed.. but my eyes were so heavy I might have accidentally slit my wrist with the scissors while cutting the thread .. I didnt need to take the chance of staining the capelet forever ..

OK .. I am going to go get another cup of coffee and try to kick the sleepies in the ass .... wish me luck today.. pictures this evening .. I PROMISE !!

posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Thursday, November 11, 2004  


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Pumpkin
  • Blog Neglect
  • Sleep Deprivation and Sanity
  • Body Flow
  • Hmm Neglecting
  • Fringe Hell
  • Busy Bee
  • Relaxing....By The Fire
  • Dangers of the Thrift Store
  • Hmm Friday
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins