Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Fun Stuff....

Well.. I have had a fun filled day.. ok.. not really but its been interesting..

I heard my dogs going crazy this afternoon and went to the door.. this is what I found when I opened it.. well ok .. its after I opened the box..



That's right.. MY HANDLES .. from eBay .. I cant say enough good things about this seller.. I placed my order LATE saturday night.. I received a consolidated invoice early sunday morning.. dashed a paypal payment to them.. my package went out monday and got here today .. what service.. service is a big thing to me.. I couldnt believe they were here this fast! and I am more than pleased with the things I bought.. they are even better in person ...

AND over the weekend I received this mysterious gift.. no note.. no card .. nothing but a box on the doorstep saturday .. I almost didnt open them because I thought surely it couldnt be for me.. but I did and they were !




So today I have been busy winding hanks of yarn to go up on eBay (shameless advertising again .. my eBay ID is threeolivemartini .. big surprise.. ) and here is what I came up with so far.. and will probalby do more tomorrow..





Last but not least.. a picture that proves my cats really arent possessed..



Have a great night guys !!



posted by ThreeOliveMartini @ Wednesday, April 13, 2005  


6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



THREE OLIVES AND SOME YARN

My Photo
Name:
Location: My Old Kentucky Home, KY - Kentucky, United States

still figuring out what I want to be when I grow up...speaking of that .. do I really have to ?


Today I Feel
My Punkymood


I Am A




These Are My


ARCHIVES

RECENT POSTS

  • Work Work Work
  • Wow....
  • Late Night Ebay Shopping
  • RAOK...Wisteria...and a Bag!
  • Flashing the Stash
  • Baby Steps
  • Where To Start
  • Where Does My Time Go?
  • What is Wrong With ME?
  • To Fringe Or Not To Fringe....
  • Cool Things

    ADAGIO TEA

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Things I Do



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





    Image hosting by Photobucket


    | Previous | Next |





    DESIGN


    Witbyt's skins
    Skin Tweaked by Kari
    Blogger
    Blogskins